And the Lord answered me, and said, write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. Habakkuk 2:2
Pastor Hammond believes the first vision starts with him. He envisions that he is to live a life that is pleasing to God that he may be accepted by Him.
The Church of Happy Valley Ministries are founded on Biblical principles, and envision many people living in the fullness of “Freedom” through God’s holy word. Freedom to be whom God created you to be, and not who man says you are.
We envision and embrace a future facility:
- That houses unlimited and countless of worshipers, who offer an unconditional praise to the almighty God.
- Where the people bring their cares and leave them at the altar in exchange for God’s powerful anointing that destroys every yolk, once they’ve confessed their sins. Then the church is made ready for a wedding feast Groom. Matthew 22:2-13.
- Where the wounded from life’s fiery darts of the wicked (so called friends and unhealthy relationships, etc.) can come for healing.
- Where it is equipped to service all the needs of the people; a family for those without family, food for the hungry, clothes and shelter for those less fortunate.
- A 24 hour worship center where ministers of the Gospel will be able to share God’s word and love at any time for any need.
- A church that is making a difference in lives of the community, city, state, nation, and the world.